Nick_vh: @opidentica @vajrashura @brunodbo @kate15 @markstoddart Guide to Downgrade PHP 5.3 to 5.2 on Ubuntu Lucid 10.04 http://bit.ly/d5At2r
Submitted by Nick on Wed, 05/05/2010 - 20:38
More like this
- Reverting or downgrade PHP 5.3 to 5.2 in Ubuntu Lucid Lynx 10.04
- Nick_vh: @MarkStoddart default installation of ubuntu 10.04 so apt-get!:-)
- Nick_vh: Lesson learned! No more PHP 5.3 for me until #Drupal 6 is fully compatible #fjew #ubuntu 10.04
- Nick_vh: @kafe15 It's ubuntu 10.04 so they have by default php 5.3 in the repo.. I guess I have to compile all?
- Nick_vh: Why is PHP 5.3 that different from 5.2 so even the most popular frameworks have problems to be compatible? #fail #drupal #joomla #wordpress