whitehouse.gov goes Drupal
Wow. Amazing news, probably even better for the people that want to sell their drupal services to the rest of the world (which I 100% support!). The whitehouse.gov went Drupal
The Obama goverment made their promise (at least a little bit now) to have a more transparent goverment. As I read somewhere.. More transparent then publishing your website's code is a hard challenge!
This is not the first Drupal website for the american goverment and I hope that more goverments, NGO's, companies, people will follow this example.
For me, this news is really exciting because it means that Drupal is somehow accepted as an adult in the CMS/CMF world competing with the bigger (even closed) brothers.
Keep going people! I think this is a good sign ;-)
More like this
- Nick_vh: RT @anjhero: certainly, a big step for open source, whitehouse.gov goes drupal: http://bit.ly/OebIs #drupal #opensource
- Nick_vh: RT @michaelrtucker: Whitehouse.gov contributing 4 modules back to drupal. Awesome! #drupalcon
- Nick_vh: I also am excited about this whitehous.gov going #drupal that I posted it on my blog! http://bit.ly/1cPJBk
- Nick_vh: RT @jpoesen: #DrupalGovDays in a country that hasn't been capable of forming its government for months on end. Soooo ironic.
- Nick_vh: RT @DanielTermont: Het is lief om aan te bieden mijn Twitteraccount te beheren, maar ik vind dat ik dat zelf moet doen. Ik ben Obama niet.