On request: The Drupal Makes me hAPI background
During http://drupal-dev-days.de I was asked where I got the background from the presentation from. It says "Drupal makes me hAPI"
Honestly I have no idea anymore so I put it up here and post it for all those that requested it.
If you, by any chance, know where it came from please add the correct source in a comment.
PS: I am sorry for having the full HTML filter on. I did not realize that a role had to be chosen in the input filter itself.
So even after developing drupal longer than a year it is still, and surely there is a lot of it, stuff that you don't know about. That is why I enjoy going to those drupal conferences and meet-ups because you learn invaluable things. Anyway, I fixed the input filter and thanks for all that attended me to it.
More like this
- Nick_vh: Request: Any #Drupal #freelancer available for a short term video project site? area #Lisbon #Portugal. Remote work is ok
- Nick_vh: The image http://bit.ly/cxPWrH RT @derhasi: #drupal makes me hAPI!Nice Picture from #solr session on #drupaldevdays http://yfrog.com/1fo37wj
- Make your own Drupal knight
- Nick_vh: Added attribute support the the Apache Solr module for #Drupal #Ubercart- Purely a community request so it was fun!
- Drupal Behavior to Fix IE6 CSS Background Image Flickering | ted serbinski – entrepreneur & web architect