My first Commited Drupal Module : Apachesolr Ubercart
I finally took the time to see how CVS and drupal work together and it's not that hard actually.. It's just a very high barrier! Actually I hope to see something more user friendly in the future, I agree it's alot of work to transfer everything from cvs to bzr or something totally different (Github, SVN, your version tool here)
I'm proud to announce Apache solr ubercart integration D6 development version! Even though it's not groundbreaking news and thanks to mikejoconner for making me co-maintainer it was easy to apply my own patch (that I made months and months ago at the Krimson offices) and make it into a real release.
More like this
- Nick_vh: New blogpost: My first CVS barrier break Co-Commited Drupal Module: Apachesolr Ubercart Integration http://bit.ly/4IWqhz
- RT @Nick_vh: New blogpost: My first CVS barrier break Co-Commited Drupal Module: Apachesolr Ubercart Integration http://bit.ly/4IWqhz
- Nick_vh: spend some hours of my life into #Drupal, My module #Apachesolr #Ubercart got a renewal http://bit.ly/bd4dnu- Reviewers?
- Nick_vh: Wooho celebrations, more then 100 people are using my apachesolr ubercart module!:) I like rising charts #drupal
- Nick_vh: I got mentioned in the #ubercart #apachesolr session. Mike had saved lots of time with my port & facets for apachesolr_ubercart module:-)